Horizontal Double Suction Split Casing Centrifugal Pump for Hydraulic Projects
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SN
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Clarified Water Pump, Chemical Pump, Water Pump
- Media: Water
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Specification: Light duty save cost
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: 110m-150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Heavry Duty
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Industry: Industry
- Performance: High Efficency Energy-Save
- Transport Package: Wooden-Case
- Origin: China
Model SN pump is a single-stage double-suction horizontal split centrifugal pump and used to transport pure water and the liquid of both physical and chemical nature similar to those of water, the maximum temperature of which must not be over 80 ºC.
Advantage have to say √
1. LIGHT duty, Save cost √
2. Good stability and easy installation √
3. excellent hydraulic performance, High efficiency. √
4. Long time Bearing's service life. √
5. Excellent NSK SKF bearing and Burgmann mechanical seal √
6. DIN, ANSI standard optional for your requirements. √
|Diameter||DN 150-1200 mm|
|Capacity||no more than 11500m3/h|
|Head||no more than 120m|
|Liquid Temperature||up to80 ºC|
Suitable for water supply and drainage in factories, mines, cities and electric stations, waterlogged land drainage and irrigation of farming land and carious hydraulic projects
|1||Casing||2||Cover||3||Impeller||4||Shaft||5||Double-suction seal ring|
|6||Shaft sleeve||7||Packing sleeve||8||Packing||9||Packing ring||10||Packing gland|
|11||Shaft sleeve nut||12||Bearing body||13||Fixing screw||14||Gland of bearing body||15||Bearing|
|16||Cluth||17||Bearing end cover||18||water retaining ring||19||stud||20||Key|
List of Main Parts Material
|Part name||Material||GB standard|
|Pump casing||Cast iron/Ductile iron/Cast steel/ Stainless steel||HT 250/QT400-18/ZG230-450/& as clients request|
|Impeller||Bronze/Cast iron/Bronze/brass/Stainless steel||ZCuSn10Pb1/Ht 250|
ZCuZn16Si4/& as clients request
|Shaft||Carbon steel/Stainless steel||2Cr13/40Cr|
|seal-ring on pump casing||Bronze/Cast iron/Brass/Stainless steel||ZCuSn10Pb1/HT 250/ZCuZn16Si4/& as clients request|
Both inlet and outlet of this pump are placed under the axial line, horizontally and vertical to the axial line, the pump casing is opened in the middle so it is unnecessary to remove the water inlet and outlet pipelines and motor(or other prime movers). The pump moves CW viewing from the clutch to it. The pump moving CCW can also be made, but it should be specially noted at order.
The main parts of the pump are: pump casing(1), pump cover (2), impeller(3), shaft(4), dual-suction seal ring(5), muff(6), bearing( 15) etc. and all of them, except the axle which is made of quality carbon steel, are made of cast iron. The material may be replaced with others upon different media.
The pump is driven directly by means of connecting to it via an elastic clutch. (Set up a stand additionally in case of a rubber band driving).
The shaft seal is packing seal and, to cool and lubricate the seal cavity and prevent air from getting into the pump, there is a packing ring between the packing. A small volume of high pressure water flows into the packing cavity via the tapered beard during the pump's working to act as a water seal.
Both pump casing and cover form the working chamber of the impeller and there are threaded holes for mounting vacuum and pressure meters on the flanges at both inlet and outlet and for water draining on the lower side of them.
The impeller is static-balance calibrated, fixed with the muff and the muff nuts in both sides and its axial position can be adjusted via the nuts and axial force gets balanced by means of the symmetrical arrangement of its blades, there may be residual axial force which is borne by the bearing at the axle end. The pump shaft is supported by two single-column centripetal ball bearings, which are mounted inside of the bearing body on both ends of the pump and lubricated with grease. The dual suction seal ring is used to reduce the leak at the impeller.
√ NOTE before order
Parameters necessary to be submitted at order
1. Pump model and the flow, head (including the system loss), NPSHr at the point of the desired working condition.
2. Type of shaft seal (must be noted either mechanical or packing seal and, if not, delivery of the mechanical seal structure will be made).
3. Moving direction of the pump (must be noted in case of a CCW installation and, if not, delivery of a clockwise installation will be made).
4. Parameters of the motor (Y series motor of IP44 is generally used as the low-voltage motor with a power <200KW and, when to use a high voltage one, please note its voltage, protective rating, insulation class, way of cooling, power, number of polarity and manufacturer).
5. The materials of pump casing, impeller, shaft etc. parts. (delivery with the standard allocation will be made if without being noted).
6. Medium temperature (delivery upon a constant-temperature medium will be made if without being noted).
7. When the medium to be transported is corrosive or contains solid grains, please note the features of it.
Twenty years design and engineering experience and More than ten years over sea market Experience. Tongke provide most professional and thoughtful Pre-sales and After service.
Technical training Equipment evaluation
Installation and debugging Troubleshoot
Maintenance Update and improvement
Commitment to the service
1.One-year warranty. Provide technical support free all-life of the products.
2.Keep all-life contacting with clients, get feedback on use of the equipment and make the products quality continually perfected.
3.Hot-line of service is available in 24h, responded in 8h.
Your call and mail is welcome at any time
SN Horizontal Double Suction Split casing Centrifugal Pump for hydraulic projects
|Contact||Mr Seth Chen|