Dl Series No Leakage Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Multistage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Centrifugal Pump
- Industry: Industry
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- Standard: Yes
- Head: up to 120m
- Origin: China
- Max.Capacity: 50-100 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Industry, Building
- Media: Water
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- OEM: Ok
- Trademark: Tongke
- HS Code: 8413709990
Vertical, single suction, multistage, sectional and centrifugal ones and used for transporting pure water and the liquids below 85 C and with the physical and chemical natures similar to water's.
Our Advantage have to say!
Compact structure √
High efficiency √
Low noise √
Well use for Water supply, Buliding water supply, Fire-fighting ,Centralized heat supply system.
|Liquid Temperature||up to 85 ºC|
|Operation pressure||≤ 30bar|
√ Tongke Technical Design Description
Δ DL series Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump Hydraulic Pump is vertically structured, its suction port is located on the inlet section(lower part of pump), spitting port on the output section(upper part of pump), both are horizontally positioned. The number of stages can be increased or decreased per the required head at use. There are four included angles of 0 ,90 ,180 and 270 available for selecting per different installations and uses in order to adjust the mounting position of the spitting port (the one when ex-works is 180 if no special note is given).
Δ Major parts of the pump: inlet, middle and outlet sections, impeller, guide vane, guide vane on outlet bearing, shaft sleeve, balance drum and sleeve, link stand etc.
1. The inlet, middle and outlet sections, guide vane, guide vane on outlet section are all made of cast iron and mutually form the working room of the pump.
2. The impeller is made of cast-iron, Liquids go in from one side along with the shaft and an axial force may exist because unequal pressures on both front and back of the impeller.
Most of the force is made balanced by the balance drum while its residual is supported by the ball bearing on the upper end of the shaft.
3 The shaft is made of qualified carbon steel and in its middle the impeller, balance drum and shaft sleeve are mounted, which are fixed with pins and shaft sleeve nuts on the shaft to form the rotor. On one end of the shaft a lower shaft sleeve is mounted, which is fitted with the plastic bearing, and on the other the ball bearing is mounted to support the rotor and on the top of it a clutch is mounted and directly connected to the motor.
4. Both balance drum and sleeve form the balance device of the pump and can be replaced when worn out.
5. The shaft seal can not only use soft filling but also be changed with mechanical seal, when using soft filling, the shaft sleeve can be replaced when worn out and, when as the mechanical seal, the pressure water inside of the balance room is used for lubrication and cooling. When as the filling seal, the 3/8'' flexible union on the
outlet section is used through the flexible pipe to drain the water leaked from the filling body to the underground ditch to keep the place around the pump clean.
6. The bearing on the upper end of the pump uses molybdenum disulfide grease for lubrication.
√ Structural Diagram for DL series Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump for buliding
Main parts for Multistage Centrifugal Pump Hydraulic pump
|Shaft seal form||Packing gland or Mechncial sesal|
|Impeller||Cast iron, Ductile iron, Carbon steel , Stainless steel, Bronze, Duplex SS|
|Bearing||Qualified China Bearing or NTN/NSK/SKF|
|Shaft||2Cr13, 3Cr13, Duplex SS|
Company Image for Tongke
Twenty years design and engineering experience and More than ten years over sea market Experience. Tongke provide most professional and thoughtful Pre-sales and After service.
Technical training Equipment evaluation
Installation and debugging Troubleshoot
Maintenance Update and improvement
Commitment to the service
1.One-year warranty. Provide technical support free all-life of the products.
2.Keep all-life contacting with clients, get feedback on use of the equipment and make the products quality continually perfected.
3.Hot-line of service is available in 24h, responded in 8h.
Your call and mail is welcome at any time
|Contact||Mr Seth Chen|